4.07.2010

fashion*obsession : lu flux

i remember when i was little, wearing clothes was not to impress anyone, but a time of fantasy and make-believe. when i twirled around in a baby blue puffy dress, i was cinderella or an apron over my clothes meant that i was a french house maid working in the palace quarters. clothes allowed me to explore far off places, animated castles, or anywhere my imagination decided to take me.

when viewing clothes from lu flux, it reminded me of the memories of what clothes once meant to me when i was a little girl. fun, over the top and everything was appropriate as long as i was having fun. their concepts for fashion and photography evokes images of dress up, make believe tea parties and joyful moments. take a peek and you might soon see yourself when you were little, running in the grass, holding a wand and trying to change frogs into princes.

// lu flux

0 comments: