4.08.2010

fashion*obsession : high tea with mrs. woo (aus)

after trying to satiate my craving for some magazines last saturday, i was out of luck in trying to find several of the publications that have been on my 'magazine watch' list. luckily though, i was able to hunt down habitus magazine and have been enjoying my conquest.

one article in the magazine caught my attention and after further digging, found that the aesthetic of this company (fashion/design) tugs on my design soul. have you ever wondered why people have different preferences for a particular 'look'? i could never understand where this 'feeling' comes from, but i do know that when i see it, i know it. that is exactly what happened when i saw the designs from high tea with m rs. woo. the magazine article starts by describing:

high tea with mrs woo is a fashion label originally out of newcastle run by three sisters.

and if you're interested in finding out more, pick up issue 06 of habitus magazine on news stands out now~ now... if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go try and find where i can meet their creations in person. too-da-loo~

// high tea with mrs. woo

0 comments: