12.29.2010

// tomorrow's the big day...

where we will be announcing our wish to be together forever.... a.k.a. married! 

i dedicate this post to K, who has been there for me through my darkest moments and my happiest, has been my sanctuary when i needed to get away from the chaos, who understood me even if i was talking crazy and has been the person who has supported my deep need to follow my heart and chase after my dreams. he let me know that having dreams and wanting to make them a reality wasn't an insane idea. there's no one else i would rather be with for the rest of my life. thank you accepting me whole-heartedly. 

(photography: bonnie tsang)
if you would like to see more of her beautiful work, take a peek {here} + her lovely lifestyle blog {here}!

7 comments:

jenn said...

awww... so cute! best wishes to you both!

paper and type said...

you & K look quite the couple. so glad to finally have a peek at bonnie's shots of you two, & i'm excited for your day from afar!


xo
victoria

p.s. mudd hall! one of my favorites from campus :)

Sun said...

Awwe, congrats both of you :-) best wishes!

johno said...

It’s funny, but that’s the first time I've seen you without a mustache :)
Wish you both the very best.
Great photos too.

satsuki shibuya said...

jenn: thank you!!!

paper & type: that you! yes, bonnie did such a great job of capturing our connection~ really love how the photos turned out! :) thank you for your thoughts!

sun: thank you so much!

johno: hahahaha! many of told me that and i never realized it until i saw my profile pic... hmm.. maybe time to change out the mustache? thank you so much! + yes, the pics by the talented bonnie tsang. she's great!

audrey said...

such beautiful photos! So happy for you!

satsuki shibuya said...

thank you audrey! yes, the photos, thanks to bonnie, were definitely what we were looking for. hope to be able to meet you soon~ :)