6.11.2010

shopaholic : madewell


during our trip to NYC last summer, on a solo trip to soho for the first time (yes! my first time ever going to NYC was when i was 28! i'm sure many of you are gasping in disbelief as i've been a native angeleno and had never visited the east coast until last year) i was walking past the many MANY boutiques lining the street when i walked passed this one store. the clothes in the display just called out to me and i had to go check it out! once inside, i realized that i had possibly found my dream closet... well, casual dream closet. the textures, relaxed design and something about the clothes reminded me of something that i had seen before and liked, but i couldn't put 2 + 2 together.

then today, i received an email from jcrew (another one of my favorite clothing companies) to say that they were introducing pieces from their 'sister' website, madewell. that's when things just clicked! no wonder i was really drawn to madewell.... b/c their sister company well~~ i've only loved them since i was in high school.

no deep revelations today in my blog post. just that i love their clothes and hopefully can add some of their pieces into my wardrobe someday. so relaxing just looking at the designs. i want!

// madewell

0 comments: